“Education is what survives when what has been learnt is forgotten” – B F Skinner.
di2i offers a range of training solutions covering markets, market structure, trading and risk management strategies. These training programs are delivered both as structured programs and as custom tailored and bespoke training solutions for specific audience and firms.
The training programs have mercurial focus on derivatives and commodity markets. Among others, this covers an overview of market participants, micro-structure considerations, risk management strategies, techniques for earning alpha & beta returns in derivatives and commodity markets.
Structured training programs are typically attended by business leaders, chief commercial officers, chief financial officers, commercial managers, international trade managers and treasury officers.
Key learning objectives include:
- Identification of risks in operating a business.
- Understand risk management – its processes, usefulness and limitations.
- Appreciate commercial and regulatory developments in nurturing efficient marketplaces.
- Contrast between different types of market structures.
- Describe various market participants, their business models and motivation.
- Appreciate different risk management instruments including its benefits and challenges.
A typical one-day workshop includes five modules with hands-on exercises, case studies and illustrations to maximise learning impact and to facilitate internalisation. It comprises of the following:
- Introduction to Risk and Risk Management
- Risk Management Tools
- Risk Manage Case Studies and Exercises
- Market Microstructure
- Risk Management Implementation